Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baptizem

Well as some of you gyes know I was baptized this summer and well I just canged and it was quite amazeing for what God has done sence then and I also went to the youth retreate and it was just a blast and I realized what God was telling me and that I know I always have people from the chruch that I can trust!! Thanks Gyes....God has just had an impasct this year as I have been gone and I was doing a devotion from camp and as I was reading in Psalm 118:1-4 and it made me think of how much God loved me and it made me realize I wasnt trying to help those who REALLY needed it and in verse 1 it says Give thanks to the lord for he is good; his Love enfures forever.....and that showed me that I was only shareing Jesuse with those who alredy knew and that I needed to share it with EVERYONE!!!!!! and that is one thing that God layed on my heart at camp.

~*Melissa*~



No comments:

Duck Hunt! Chyeah!