Sunday, July 20, 2008

Am I were I am suposed to be??

well I was just looking for something to wach on TV (we have dish wich is 9600 some odd number) and cam acrossed the movie Camp Rock and well it was at the end when Demi Lavto is singing to joe jonas and the song she sang was call "This is Me" and here are the lyric's
This is me
[Demi Lovato]I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my faceSo afraid to tell the world
What I've got to sayBut I have this dream
Bright inside of meI'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
To let you know...
[Chorus]This is real, this is meI'm exactly where I'm supposed
To be nowGonna let the light shine on me
Now I've found who I amThere's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to beThis is me
Do you know what it's likeTo feel so in the dark To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
[both][Chorus]This is me... This is me..
[Joe Jonas]You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of meYou're the voice I hear
Inside my head
The reason that I'm singin'
[Both]There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me



Well as both reading and listaning to that song it poped on qustion in my head Am I were I suposed be?
well to find that Answer I cant tell you that but what I can say is if your following God and his ways then well you should be on track if you find yourself qustioning your faith then well just simply pray about it and God will show you were your at and were he wants you to be....the qustion to that for me is that I am not were I sould be but I am getting there with more time in Gods word then that would help me alot! Just ask and you will receve!! this song really relates to me becuse well I am the shy girl that people dont barly like if you wach the movie I am just like the cahricter Michie but I wouldnt lie just so that people would accept me for me an you shouldnt either because God's always accepts you!

No comments:

Duck Hunt! Chyeah!