Wednesday, January 16, 2008

God has been laying on my heart.

Yeah lately I havent been feeling the best and I believe that God it indeed trying to tell me something so I sat down and listaned to him today and well he has been talking to me about Dave leaveing and well after that I slept and then woke up for church and there Bill Gave this message on his life and it made me realize that inorder to acctully grow with God I need to get that junk off my sholders.

So As Bill was talking and I was listaning I thought to myself how I could do all that and well I came up with one way just simply ask lol and also I think God's telling me its ok to get to know Bill because I do miss Dave (he was like my dad) and all but God's telling me Go ahead give the guy a chance so I am in all fairness.

I can easly be side swiped by many things like....The Mall the Computer and even my friends I know I havent been paying that much attion to God but I do know he's there and I Pray now that God would change me and help me to witness to those who need it!

~*Melissa*~

No comments:

Duck Hunt! Chyeah!